What Are The Challenges Of Raising A Big Number Of Children?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

What Are The Challenges Of Raising A Big Number Of Children?

2. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

that would b an extremely busy household. there'd b very little/no private time 4 sure. i'm not sure i'd want THAT big of responsibility!!!!!!!

3. momo6kids1968 profile image61
    momo6kids1968posted 7 years ago

i have 6! ages 2 to 22 and my mentally delayed sister also lives here!the challenges are tough to say the least.my older 3 are a big influence on them so my challenges are to get them to back off and let me be the parent . they are older so it's hard to keep balance between the two and blend them into 1,no they are not step or half siblings.dinnner ,baths,the crisis each 1 has seems to cling to the next so i am trying to tackle 1 kid at a time then mix them together again.see,my 1st 3 knew who the boss was and didnot have 3 older 1s yelling and no one disrespecting me.the challenges are many but i would rather have the age gap then 6 little ones! and this world was created on challenges so i take my home as a mini world and 1 day i will over throw the mutiny!show no fear,never back down and try to get extra bathroom time,hey no one knows what you are doing in there.

working