jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is it like mothering four kids?!

1. johnb0127 profile image67
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

What is it like mothering four kids?!

2. momo6kids1968 profile image60
    momo6kids1968posted 7 years ago

i have 6! so im 2 over but 4 of mine are minors.whats it like,well it's exhausting,draining and a big circus!why 4 kids in your q ,just curious

3. profile image0
    WildIrisposted 7 years ago

I have four kids ages 19,17,12, & 7. Each of them needs different parenting, but all of them need a huge amount of attention and support. They eat a lot of food. They can be noisy, argumentative, and occasionally helpful. The reward is watching them interact and be supportive of one another, They call each other on the phone, go to baseball games or piano recitals just to watch a brother or sister play. Did I say something about how much laundry you'll wash, the number of shoe you'll trip over when walking in the door, or the stacks of dishes you'll wash? With four kids in the house there is more of everything.

4. jxmelton profile image54
    jxmeltonposted 7 years ago

Mothering four kids?  It's like dancing and wrestling at the same time.  It's the most wonderful thing, most rewarding experience you could ever hope to have.  It's a job that never ends, sleepless night pounding headaches, bloodied noses (long story there).  It's frustrating but beautiful.  It's poetry.

working