jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can you please help me? I am in so much pain right now. What to do to have a pea

1. profile image45
    nayimahposted 7 years ago

Can you please help me? I am in so much pain right now. What to do to have a peaceful life? I...

have to attend school, homeschool my kids, and I have 3 small children and one newborn. My husband no longer loves us and has left us. I need help and duaas to heal my mind, heart and situation. I am so desperate please any ideas to help me?

2. profile image0
    MaryReneeposted 7 years ago

I'm so very sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like things are just awful. As hard as it is to believe, and hear right now... time heals things. Though, time does heal, I know that doesn't sound like the right answer you wanted. I would suggest in the mean time, to do something for you to heal your heart and mind. You may want to try something such as meditating. It can be so relaxing, and calming for the mind and body. As well as yoga. Now, of course these things won't seem to fix your situation. Though, they can become very helpful tools in helping you heal yourself. As I stated before, time will heal things. I would suggest to, obvioulsy take care of what you need to, and just trust that in time things will improve. I wish all the best for you, God Bless!

3. Spider Girl profile image73
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

First of all seek help from your elders - this includes your parents and your husband's parents or anyone who has supported you before in any matter.  I've seen that the girl's parents are most reliable when it comes to broken marriages. If you think you can't access them or due to any problem you can't go back to them then it's time you contact your siblings (brothers, sisters). Right now you should concentrate on your children and your newborn with all your energies. Even if you've lost your husband, try to create a healthy environment for your kids. Think about their future and don't fall to that man who never cared about you and his children. He doesn't deserve all of you and that's the reason why you should be living on your own and living your life with your choice now. Try meditation and yoga to release your stress and indulge yourself and your kids in some creative activities. You'll soon get peace of mind and will start looking at life with a new perspective. My all the wishes are with you! Reply me if you are still confused or can't help yourself with situation. All the best luck!

4. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

i am sorry to hear this..i would surely pray and give duaas to you..i understand it is tough phase in ur life but this too shall pass..u would have to remain strong and understand that life is how one views it..u can come out of it and find way to take care of ur life and ur children..first step is to believe that there is way and u can find it..

5. profile image45
    nayimahposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your kind words.....I really needed it things just seem so gloomy for me right now. Too many responsibilties in my life for one human being. Please keep me in your prayers!

6. profile image50
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

Send your children to public school, take care of your younger ones, and focus on the positives...use any and all services in your neighborhood...and remember, always take time, even if it is ten minutes, to relax...breathe deeply, a little yoga/stretching, go to bed at the same time every day, wake up at the same time every day...staying on a schedule will help you and all of your children. Eat healthy and sleep well. Good luck.

7. ifirdous profile image81
    ifirdousposted 7 years ago

‘La hawla wala quwwata illa billah is a remedy for 99 ailments,
    the least of which is sorrow.’ Sorrow because it mostly occurs
    when one feels helpless and inability to achieve their desired aims
    If at such times they repeat words which mean that they do not possess any ability or power of their own,
    then this gives them certinity in their blief that they are helpless and weak except where God gives them power and ability
    This can be clearly understood from the Prophet’s s.a.w says
    ‘When one believes in destiny, one’s sorrow departs.’

visit here for some beautiful duas: