jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

im a mother of two small kids the other day me and my husband were taking a show

1. profile image45
    happy2010posted 7 years ago

im a mother of two small kids the other day me and my husband were taking a shower and i notist...

that when he was checking me out he had a disappointed look when i asked him what was he thinking he just changed the subject, im a size small and look good for having two kids why would he have that look

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Maybe he was thinking about a dream he had. Don't read too far into these things. The more you probe, the more he'll resist answering anyway. Impress him somehow; have sex; and communicate.

But, then again, I'm not married.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

How you interpreted his look is your choice, that doesn't mean you're right, just that you chose to think that.  We only need to see stills from a moving film to see that facial expressions in isolation can be deceiving, you caught a glimpse, it means nothing.

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

MickS and Daniel J have some good answers here, and I'd just like to add...even if it was a disappointed look, there are many things for one to be disappointed about. Maybe he got a good look at something he liked but has a sore back, or the kids would be waking up, or something else that would prevent him from taking advantage of it. Honestly, if it's something that bothers you then it might be a good idea to just ask him what he thinks of your appearance...and accept his answer. Many women make the mistake of asking their husbands that same question, and then tell them they're wrong when they answer or keep pushing to get repeated insistence that you're still gorgeous. No one likes to be in a situation where they feel like they can't give the right answer, even when they've already given you the truthful one and when the truth is what you want to hear.

working