jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Could you please be patient?

1. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

Could you please be patient?

Look yeah, I left your comment hanging because I'm still thinking of what to tell you about you not believing God and actually opposing my hub. I don't want to say this but your so mean, I just joined here 3 weeks ago and don't have many comments and yet your bringing a word that I'm only taking the good compliments, no I am not and besides if ever I didn't approve your comment well it's my choice.. I shouldn't be explaining all of this it's just that what you said hurts, I really shouldn't care if your disappointed but I'm disappointed with you too.

2. profile image34
    Set7894posted 7 years ago

I think you have the incorrect person...

3. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I am trying to figure out who you are referring to,and what hub it is that was commented on.I would like to clear the air about the subject.

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

There's just this guy being an atheist who totally opposed my hub entitled Trust God enough.. Well I am very much aware of the fact that I can't please everyone but still I was hurt when he said like the point was I am no good sad(

5. fatfist profile image83
    fatfistposted 7 years ago

You are taking things too seriously and being overly sensistive......sticks and stones will break your bones.....just forget about the name-calling. The world would be very boring if everybody agreed.

Just write your hubs and let people who disagree to criticize them. Who cares? Let people have their say.
    If people are trolling or spamming you, then that's another issue; just ban them.

Closed to reply

working