jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any special incident or memorable moment that you would like to share about your

1. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Any special incident or memorable moment that you would like to share
    about your child?

2. mshunt profile image60
    mshuntposted 7 years ago

My 5 year old was lying in our bed watching cartoons and he sat up and said... "That's weird."  We asked him what was weird and he replied..."Dad's pillow stinks, just like Grampa's and Mom's pillow smells good,  just like Grandma's."

3. Anne Pettit profile image72
    Anne Pettitposted 7 years ago

My five year old was resting on my lap while I sat in a chair chatting with other women at an afternoon BBQ.  One woman was talking endlessly about postpartum depression.  My five year old blurted out:  " I know about that, that's what the witch had in the Rapunzel story."

4. remaniki profile image80
    remanikiposted 7 years ago

My four-year old son who was in the lower kindergarten surprised his teacher one day when he handed over one-rupee (equivalent of one dollar)to her. The surprise was that the teachers were only discussing among themselves about collecting the money for a particular cause and no announcement was made; my son who was strikingly observant for his age heard this and promptly conveyed the news to me and gave his teacher the money the following day. This was the talk of his school for quite sometime after this incident.

working