jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (23 posts)

Do you like quality or quantity in relationships?

1. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 8 years ago

I like quality! The right man or the best man for me! I am willing to give my all and want my counterpart to give the same. I don't need to have two or three men to have a fulfilling relationship

1. profile image51
      davidson h.o.dposted 8 years agoin reply to this

what man do u think is the right man or the best man? you are expecting something great but are you great or ready to do or to give away the great you have in order to have the great?
      i do wish you the best. cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye::::::::::"""""""""""???????????>>>>>>>>>>>

1. profile image0
        dennisemattposted 8 years agoin reply to this

what? hmm

2. profile image0
        iamqweenbeeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The question was do you like quality or quantity. I gave my answer and why. Do you have anything to add besides asking me what I have to offer?

2. Crawling Surface profile image59
      Crawling Surfaceposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Quality without quantity is useles, and vice verse. You've gotta have a healthy balance. At least I do.

3. Pamda Man profile image52
      Pamda Manposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Quantity > Quality.

I once did a research. I asked some parents that worked how much time they spent with their children. The results I got were very little time. And then they explained they give quality time to their kids. But, they're just fooling themselves. Have you ever heard of someone saying giving a quality 23 second walk with their dog, or a quality 5 minute game of checkers? What your children needs is not quality, quantity is always important, regardless of quality. This applies to all relationships.

Panda Man

1. AsherKade profile image62
        AsherKadeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

tRUE, TRUE...

1. profile image0

I see your point. So, I look for quality in a man, but look for quantity from him and give quantity to him. Not the quantity that is indicative to having many men.

1. beautyrose profile image50
            beautyroseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

of course quality counts. It doesn't sound good collecting rotten ones believe me.

2. SweetiePie profile image86
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

As someone who has never had many serious relationships I would say I found more quantity than quality.  Of course I would have preferred the latter, which is why I do not really date anymore.  I am not much of a relationship person to be honest.

3. Drew Breezzy profile image79
    Drew Breezzyposted 8 years ago

quality! for sure

4. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Quality - although at this stage in my stable and less-than-exciting life; and in view of the fact that I haven't been on the "dating scene" for years,  I'm thinking it might be kind of nice to go for quantity.   smile

1. profile image0

Hahahahahahaha!

5. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 8 years ago

Quality is always preferred. There's a lot to be said for simple satisfaction, but at the end of the day, quality and not just a few people you can hook up with whenever you feel like, is what is going to make you learn and grow so you can be a better person and find that significant other in the future.

6. AsherKade profile image62
    AsherKadeposted 8 years ago

BOTH!

7. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

What would quantity be???

1. profile image0

more than one partner

2. frogdropping profile image87
      frogdroppingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering about that. And my mind was descending. I resisted. But still ...

8. GeoHoliday2009 profile image55
    GeoHoliday2009posted 8 years ago

I would say quality

9. blondepoet profile image72
    blondepoetposted 8 years ago

Quality hands down has to be quality. smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks doll.  I feel validated.

1. blondepoet profile image72
        blondepoetposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Awwwww

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/riku_jennifer/funny%20signs/no-ninjas.jpg

10. Haunty profile image83
    Hauntyposted 8 years ago

I reckon quantity no more than an escape route. But I can be wrong...

working