#1 let kids be kids
#2 always have something to occupy them
#3 its wonderful to cook with your children and get their ideal on what they like and dislike.
#4 have age appropaite toys for each child
#5make plans to take and spend special time with each child you never know what you might learn
#6 plan outtings with each child making sure it is something that that child would enjoy doing
#7 as long as each child is at an age where they still need their rest make sure they get it .a healthy and well rested child is a happy child.
#8 make sure you have well rounded meal times with colorful and interesting food
#9let every child know that they can get what ever they want from your kitchen cabinets and refridge
# 10 and allways assure your kids that you love and respect them .
1. Set clear expectations (rules etc)
2. Follow through on what you tell children (good or bad)
3. Don't feel you must engage them all the time they can amuse themselves
4. Allow for choices but limit (younger the age smaller the choices yellow or blue.)
5. utalize non-verbal cues (facial expressions, proximity etc)
6. Have items stored away for rainy days dont have all toys avaliable 24 -7 or they get tired of them
7. All children should learn responsability by helping clean, cook etc as they are able
8. Stress the good actions over the bad
9. Listen to what they say and watch them so they know you find them interesting
10. Dont baby talk them treat them with respect and answer questions etc in a way apprpriate for their current age
2- use of visual aids like images, photos ect
3-challenging them in a competitive atmosphere
4-constantly motivating them
5- offering treats and gifts to the best ones
6-involve kids in tasks and do not do them alone
7-listehn to them more than you talk
8-maintain a family like bonds with them
9-love them from your heart and let them feel this love
10-set a demeanour code for everyone to follow and be their epitomy in everything especially good behaviour and punctuality
Patience, understanding, kindness, consistency and of course a sense of humour - these are the initial priorities!
by chaunatye18 months ago
Why don't kids respect parents anymore?
by janesix2 years ago
Should moms stay home with their kids? I think they should . It's better for the family in my opinion. At least until they are in school full time. The American family is falling apart, and mothers working and dumping...
by Linda Liebrand6 years ago
What Are Your Best Tips For Working From Home?Working from home is great but you run the risk of becoming slightly isolated unless you take steps to stay in touch with friends and old colleagues. There are also many...
by L a d y f a c e5 years ago
My husband and I have a 1 1/2 year old and are contemplating whether or not we want to have more. With the economy the way it is, and seeing how hard it can be to make ends meet (which is sad, because our annual income...
by Earl S. Wynn7 years ago
What are some good tips for working with students who have ADD?
by India Arnold6 years ago
What do you think are the pro's and con's of being a stay at home mom?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.