jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should we send a kid to play-school who is just 2 years old ?

1. lsgondane profile image61
    lsgondaneposted 7 years ago

Should we send a kid to play-school  who is just 2 years old ?

2. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

The most critical years of a child is from the ages of birth through 3 years old.  Children need the stability in staying at home so that they can receive the love and attention when needed.

3. cobrien profile image75
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Why? If it's not financially necessary, a child that young should spend the majority of their time with Mom and Dad. Playdates are good. A half day at playschool 3 days a week is great for three year olds. A good place to find one may be your local high schools child developement class. Check into it now. There may be a waiting list.

4. Monisajda profile image73
    Monisajdaposted 7 years ago

I agree that young children need to be with their parents. This is a very strong need in them and needs to be addressed. They actually don't really play with other children at this age, they play next to them, so they don't develop need for socialization until a little later.

5. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

No.  Children this young need the security of family, or if that is not possible, a family setting.  They aren't ready to be around numerous children.

6. fordie profile image73
    fordieposted 7 years ago

We do and he loves it. We just make sure he gets lots of attention after school each day and that we do things together at weekends

7. profile image56
    pratapraoposted 2 years ago

Yes we can Join Them in Playschools i joined my Son a Week back
    http://www.littleoaks.in/our-curriculum.html#nursery

working