jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are you good at?

1. giselle2323 profile image61
    giselle2323posted 7 years ago

What are you good at?

2. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

I'm good at raising my children, and being a supportive, strong wife. I'm also good at decorating. What are you good at, Giselle?

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I did a good job of raising my children. They are loving, kind, productive adults now.  I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much.  I am a fairly decent writer as well.

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I know I shouldn't be proud of it but I am good at instilling a bad first impression on myself.. . then later on everybody regrets on that impression smile lol

5. karengibsonroc profile image79
    karengibsonrocposted 7 years ago

I am good at being a mom although sometimes i have to admit my patience runs short:) and I am good at performing spoken word poetry and writing it!

6. Ojosunny2 profile image59
    Ojosunny2posted 7 years ago

I am good at relating with people! I am the happiest and the most comfortable when around people. I learn something new every day. I am open to learn some more. ...

7. giselle2323 profile image61
    giselle2323posted 7 years ago

Great answers everyone! I am good at being a mother. But I work at it everyday. I also believe that I am good at connecting with people.

8. thebluestar profile image81
    thebluestarposted 7 years ago

I am a great listener.  I love to try and help everyone I come into contact with.

working