jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the worst boy's name you have ever heard? What name would you not name y

1. mikicagle profile image89
    mikicagleposted 6 years ago

What is the worst boy's name you have ever heard? What name would you not name your own son.

I recently read an article about a politician in Mississippi named Young Boozer. He actually named his own son after him. What are the worst boy's names you have ever heard?

2. Darknlovely3436 profile image74
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

the worst name for a boy is Tillert> and the name is wouldn't name a boy, clifford

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Barton. Bartock. Louis. Miles. Milo. Otis. Quincy.

4. profile image65
    Josh and Lindseyposted 6 years ago

As a teacher, I have somewhat of a different connection to names.  While there are some out there that are just horrendous (Young Boozer is an excellent example of that), there are many names that my students ruin.  They could be perfectly good names, but having a horrible, obnoxious student with the name ruins it forever and makes it so that I could never name my kid that.

5. mikicagle profile image89
    mikicagleposted 6 years ago

Josh and Lindsey as a teacher I have to agree with you. I recently asked another teacher this question and his reply was Cody-because he absolutely can not stand the Cody that is in his room.

6. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

Kendal is a horrible name for a boy. So are Albert, Robert, Gilbert, Trey, Richard, Bart, Adam, and Bill. I can't stand these names, personally. lol

7. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 6 years ago

I think the names would be Marian, Jaimie, or any name that is girly, is not fitting for a boy name.

8. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago

My then husband actually wanted to name our first son Wolfgang.  Thank God one of us had some good judgement!  Can you imagine the teasing at school?

working