jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is the one person you think about most?

1. reena_yadav profile image78
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

Who is the one person you think about most?

2. Ruby H Rose profile image73
    Ruby H Roseposted 6 years ago

My husband.  He works hard every day, yet seldom complains about it.  He provides for us in many ways, and is fun to be around.  I love doing things around the house to help him out, and look forward each evening to welcome him home with open arms.

3. Cathy I profile image75
    Cathy Iposted 6 years ago

My nephew who is like my son.  He is at the very difficult age of 17 going on 18, and thinks that he or his friends know everything.   
    He doesn't want to talk or share anymore and that hurts and also bothers me because then you can't correct any erroneous thoughts.   
    So in the meantime, I pray a whole lot hoping that he will come around and begin communicating again, and I keep trying to break that barrier that has been erected between us.

4. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

My unborn daughter.  I cannot go one minute without thinking about how she is going to be cared for, how I will raise her, what all fun things I will do with her, and how much I love her.

5. shiloh01 profile image56
    shiloh01posted 6 years ago

My boyfriend..as he is living away and we hardly manage to meet during weekends. I miss him so much

working