jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some exotic names for girls?

1. celeb_prankster profile image59
    celeb_pranksterposted 6 years ago

What are some exotic names for girls?

exotic names for baby girls

2. K. Burns Darling profile image83
    K. Burns Darlingposted 6 years ago

I don't know about exotic per-say, but because I know that we still have a long way to go toward total equality, and have always known that my daughters have to live in this world, I have always been fond of "stronger" girl names as opposed to "fluffy" girls names, For example; when choosing my own daughter's names we stuck closer to names that are ambiguous, my oldest daughter is Jordan, my younger daughter is Jamisen (Jami), I also like the names, Camryn, and Kyle for a girl...Hope that this helps...

3. lmarsh1203 profile image60
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

I don't know if these are really exotic but Saveyah and Nevaeh.

Nevaeh is actually heaven backwards. I saw it on a baby name website when I was searching for a name for my baby girl. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, but I couldn't convince my husband to go for it.

4. Samantha Sinclair profile image86
    Samantha Sinclairposted 6 years ago

Look at an atlas, seriously. A lot of names sound exotic because they are actual places that can be considered exotic.

Also, look for names with origins in the romance languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Romanian).

5. professionalhub profile image61
    professionalhubposted 6 years ago

there is a list of 100 exotic names you may select any if that suits the family

http://www.top-100-baby-names-search.co … names.html

6. momo6kids1968 profile image60
    momo6kids1968posted 6 years ago

My daughter's middle name is Delilah. i was going to name her Delilah Jane but chickened out lol.

working