jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever experienced love at first site ?Have you ever experienced love at

1. yousafmk profile image59
    yousafmkposted 6 years ago

Have you ever experienced love at first site ?Have you ever experienced love at first site ?

2. Freegoldman profile image38
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

I am sorry bt i dnt believe in love at first sight.......

3. MellyMoo profile image61
    MellyMooposted 6 years ago

Yes, I fell in love with my partner as soon as I saw my partner on an internet dating site.  I know it sounds ridiculous but I sat down and thought of all the qualities I wanted in a partner and then I put it out there.  As soon as I saw his photo, I felt all funny and it was the same for both of us the first time we saw each other.  Every time we see each other, our hearts melt.  I don't think anyone who has not experienced it, could believe it but if they believed it, they too could experience it. Miracles DO happen in life, if we believe they do!

4. Moms-Secret profile image84
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

Yes and no....

What can I say, I'm complicated.

I experienced love at first site with my daughter.  I loved her without caring what she would look like or what she had to offer me.  I saw her in a sonogram and that was it.

Same with my pups, but with a man, I have never felt that.  It seems that I was made to love after I know who they are.  I love deeply because of it.  I am not even attracted to most people initially.

working