jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite children's book to read with your family, or with kids you

1. thebookmom profile image76
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite children's book to read with your family, or with kids you love?

2. lpanfil profile image77
    lpanfilposted 6 years ago

Someone Loves you Mr. Hatch and The Kissing Hand.

3. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey is one of mine and my mom's all time favorite childrens books.  She read it to me and my brother growing up.

4. Made profile image59
    Madeposted 6 years ago

All books written by the Swedish author Astrid Lindgren.

5. profile image0
    slobertsposted 6 years ago

Goodnight moon, go dog go, the best nest

6. Cookinmom11 profile image60
    Cookinmom11posted 6 years ago

The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis, and any of the Junie B Jones books. smile

7. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

Officer Buckle and Gloria, and the Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper.

8. thebookmom profile image76
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

Oh, all GOOD BOOKS!  We are currently REALLY into Narnia, my girls just love to hear it read out loud.  Blueberries For Sal is one of my personal favorites, it's hard to beat a classic.  I can't wait to look up books by Astrid Lindgren  we don't know that author and we so enjoy finding new literary treasures!

9. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I have been reading The Berensteins He Bear She Bear for more than 25 years.   I read it to my oldest daughter and she loved it so much that I have read the book to all of my children and grandchildren.

10. Monisajda profile image73
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

We like to read a good selection of old fashioned fairy tales that comes in a beautiful cover and with fantastic illustrations.

The next one is "Pippi Longstocking". We keep many books close to our bed and rotate the selection often. As they grow older we move on to new books.

11. cocopreme profile image96
    cocopremeposted 6 years ago

Activities and lesson plans for We're Going on a Bear Hunt like sequencing, repetition, five senses, basic geography, facing fears with videos, links, and more. read more