jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best family bonding time you have ever had?

1. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

What's the best family bonding time you have ever had?

2. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 6 years ago

There were quite a few family bonding times I've had. But some of the best were when my family would go to the beaches in Los Angeles, California. And other best family bonding times are at Christmas time; we play many games together.

3. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

This Christmas was by far the best family bonding time ever for me, because everyone gathered to watch a movie together, during the night time, & it brought back memories of years past when my family was truly a connected family.

4. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

I'd say a most memorable thing was extensively interviewing my mother about her life. The point was (and is) to get to know her and her history while she's alive, well, and able to answer anything I wish to ask. It was like pulling teeth (lol) but she complied, and her children are the better for it. I learned so much about her.

5. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I think it was playing Balderdash. We had ages ranging from 8 -80. The laughter was loud, in fact my sides ached the next day from laughing so much.
    I had just gotten divorced and returned to see my family. They didn't judge me, we just got on with things and enjoyed being a family. It is great to be with people who know you and are always welcoming and supportive.
    In our family, conversations take place over a game board of one type or another. They have for as long as I can remember and this has carried on with my grown children as well.

6. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

I would say Christmas because that's the time I normally travel home to meet my family and enjoy holidays.

7. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 6 years ago

I would have to say camping and enjoying nature together.

8. advisor4qb profile image77
    advisor4qbposted 6 years ago

A trip to Fort Christmas, walking through all those old houses, checking out the old Army fort and school house, and picnicking at the pavillion.  Even better than the time we spent at Disney a few years ago!

9. toddlermommy profile image58
    toddlermommyposted 6 years ago

We co-slept with our infant. It was a great way for all 3 of us to bond as a family. My husband and I miss the days of waking up to our little boy sound asleep and so peaceful snuggling between us!

working