jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your happiest memory? Why is it so special to you?

1. RayChawla profile image60
    RayChawlaposted 6 years ago

What is your happiest memory? Why is it so special to you?

2. alezafree profile image89
    alezafreeposted 6 years ago

It's going to sound cliche, but it was the day my son was born. I remember that night asking the nurse if it was OK if I changed his diaper, and she was like, he's your son, you can do whatever you want! It was the most amazing feeling in the world to hold him in my arms that night. Overwhelming love doesn't even begin to describe it.

3. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 6 years ago

The day my oldest grand daughter was born. I was so out of it, when I went to McDonalds to get my daughter something to eat. I ordered the meal, drove to the next window and payed, and drove away without the meal. Only when I got back to the hospital parking lot did I remember that I forget the meal and drove back to get it. LOL

4. Mother of Zeno profile image59
    Mother of Zenoposted 6 years ago

After the birth of my son:
    I am a little girl, about four years old. I am wearing a sundress, I think blue and red with flowers. It has thick straps and a bow in the back, and it barely covers my knees. I am outside playing in the grass. It's late spring or early summer, warm and breezy. I feel the sun rays gently kissing my shoulders as I lay on my tummy in the lush grass. There is a dandelion in front of me, yellow, young, fresh. Sitting on it peacefully is a fat, fuzzy yellow bee, with a big brown scruffy neck. Without hesitation, I reach out and pet the little bee. No preconceived notions, and no adult fears. Just simple unadulterated bliss. This is the most beautiful memory I have, and probably the only pleasant one from my childhood.