What is your greatest toddler story?

1. Ruby211 profile image69
    Ruby211posted 6 years ago

What is your greatest toddler story?

Having three toddlers I have alot of stories but I'm curious to what others have been through.

2. cloverleaffarm profile image66
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

Well, it's been a long time since I have had a toddler. The one that comes to mind is when I was video taping (yes, I said video taping...it was the 80's) my younger son crawling around for the first time. In the background, my oldest who was three at the time, was racing back and forth. As he was racing around trying to do something, he said to his brother "Scoose(excuse) me, Derek", as he raced by. I still laugh to this day when I think of how well mannered he was for a three year old.
    The most recent was with my grand daughter. We had been in the ER with my husband and she had been talking to the nurse. She is quite talkative for a 2 year old. As we were leaving, I told her to tell the nurse good-bye. She did as requested. Then, as we were leaving the ER department to go outside, I was holding her. I pushed open the door to leave, and she says loudly "see ya later, peoples". The people in the waiting room lost it. They all cracked up laughing. That was not prompted, and I am laughing now I as I write this. Oh, out of the mouths of babes.