jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)

What would you do if you caught a man crouching down & video taping up your skir

1. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

What would you do if you caught a man crouching down & video taping up your skirt?

Cameras are just about everywhere and in the wrong hands some perverted people choose to do these sorts of things. While this isn't the first or last incidence, there was a man who recently was seen crouching down and video taping up a woman's skirt in a local big box store. If you're a victim or bystander, what would you do?

2. Diane Van Hook profile image74
    Diane Van Hookposted 5 years ago

I would have him arrested, but not before viciously assaulting his gonads.  People think they can do things like this because we have brought up children believing that they can do this.  After a certain point, we stop learning to respect others, and fall in to the pattern of trying to exploit each other.  This is why there is so much violence in society, not rappers, or video games, or movies.  These messages exist because we are doing little to change them.  We need to rebuild the system of education from the ground up, and that means emphasizing respect in equality across the board, and not letting one authority countermand another.

Express10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen sister! The poor lady was too shocked to do anything and when she got her wits about her, he had escaped. They are looking at the Wal-Mart surveliance tapes to figure out who he is. I also agree about people who don't respect others.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Get very worried because I don't wear a skirt.

Hilarious! Okay, what if it happened while you were with a lady you love or really care for?

2. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I doubt that anyone would try, I'm built like the proverbial, brick s*** house.
      Anyway, what would I do, well, the camerara would be of little value, and the person concerned would need to get used to hospital food.

4. d.william profile image61
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

If you are carrying a phone that takes pictures, the first thing you do is take a picture of him doing this dastardly deed.  Then you start screaming at the top of your lungs for store security.  If you are bigger than the perpetrator, take him down and hold him for security or the police.  Immediately call 911 for police to come to the rescue.
    If you are the female victim, although tempting, do not kick him where it will hurt the most, but you CAN grab his camera and stomp it into the ground.  If you harm the jerk, you would be the one charged with assault.  In this country the criminals have more rights than the victims of crime.

I always tell my beau that if anyone tries to victimize me (I am a woman), be prepared because I'm going to jail for standing up for myself by beating the perp down. I know how arse backward the laws are, this standard is insanely wrong.

5. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Kick him in the face and then call the cops?  I've got no use for perverts and their stupid games and I've got no qualms about standing up for myself or another woman.

If I was witnessing it happening to someone else I'd take video on my phone to back up my accusations and then call the cops as I walked quickly to get the store manager.

You are a smart lady. I am very happy to hear that you would not be a a silent bystander that does nothing. Many people are. Video/photo proof and alerting others is a great way for those that can't/won't intervene directly.

6. chucky1291 profile image61
    chucky1291posted 5 years ago

i would be so scared...not because of the guy, but because im wearing a skirt to begin with O_o

Okay, Chucky. How would you feel if this happened to a lady you love such as a significant other, spouse, or relative?

2. chucky1291 profile image61
      chucky1291posted 5 years agoin reply to this

well when you put it that way, if it was my girlfriend then i would find the guy and teach him a lesson. if it happened to my family, they would show him an even better lesson than me haha

3. Express10 profile image88

The scary thing about this is that this offensive type of intrusion occurs daily and many don't know it has occurred and do not report it. Then there are the sorry bystanders that witness it but say and do nothing.

4. chucky1291 profile image61
      chucky1291posted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh i know. some old dude tried to look at me use the restroom when i went camping once a few years ago. i of course chased him but couldnt find him. if only i didnt have to wipe...i wouldve caught him tongue

5. Express10 profile image88

There was a guy who was being video taped while in the restroom at my college last year, he chased him down took a photo of him, confronted him and gave the photo to local media. The guy was caught and humiliated. Awesome!

7. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I'd kick him in the face, take his camera and hand it to the cops when they arrive.
    People are so incredibly sick and I have no time or toleration for that sort of bull sh*t.....

8. dashingme profile image73
    dashingmeposted 5 years ago

I will definitely kick his face damn perve!..Good thing I dont wear skirt, that would be truamatic in everywomans side. But I think, no one will get perverted if they will wear clothes appropriately.

As a lady I must say that no matter the length of the skirt or dress, no one deserves to have this done to them.

2. dashingme profile image73
      dashingmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Express10, your right.

3. Express10 profile image88

I also would have an physical altercation if it happened to me and I never wear short skirts. As for those that do, I cringe when I see them because they don't realize that it's better and sexier when you leave something to the imagination.

4. dashingme profile image73
      dashingmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah  to those who wear shorts that almost seen thier private parts or undies as they look to short. Me either, can't stop thinking how they could stand wearing such short  and almost seen thier private area. Anyways, we can't judge them.

working