jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you improve on one thing about your life right now, what would it be and why?

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

If you improve on one thing about your life right now, what would it be and why?

2. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

The first and foremost thing to improve is character, mean your relations with every stakeholder of the society. This will give me happiness and make other happy.

3. CastleQueen profile image60
    CastleQueenposted 6 years ago

My financial and work Situation.  I definitively need more monthly income.

4. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Probably time management. I procrastinate way too much and need to improve on that.

5. alliemacb profile image94
    alliemacbposted 6 years ago

I would work fewer hours in he week so I could spend more time with the family.

6. stockpicks profile image60
    stockpicksposted 6 years ago

Have more positive thoughts and be grateful about the blessings in our lives.

7. pms85 profile image60
    pms85posted 6 years ago

I will try to improve my approach towards the poor and suppressed people in the society. Today due to busy run for life I am not gettig enoughip time for serving them. I am happy with what I have got in my life ,thanks god for every thing you gave me. And I think its my duty to help the poor. Selfishness is the main reason for the most of our sins. If we can love all the peope wholeheartedly then god is within you.

8. ryeder profile image58
    ryederposted 6 years ago

Really difficult choice....but I think, right now, based on what I am doing, is to be able to make those young people I work with, much more motivated to believe in themselves, in their traditions and their culture.  It is sad watching a culture die a slow death with this younger generation.