jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If only 1 quality to give your child....What would it be?

1. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

If only 1 quality to give your child....What would it be?

2. simichacko profile image54
    simichackoposted 6 years ago

Being honest in everything, I will try to be a role model to my child. A child learns the best or the worst things first from his or her parents, so a parent has to be the best if he or she wishes his or her child to be so.

3. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

This is a challenging question since there are so many qualities that would benefit her during her lifetime. 

The first quality that came to mind the moment I read your question is compassion.  If I could give my daughter an amazing sense of compassion, the other qualities would sort of fall in line.  I want my daughter to have a life filled with joy and some of the greatest joy is found when you connect with others emotionally and spiritually.  smile

4. Lyrickkw profile image69
    Lyrickkwposted 6 years ago

The ability to love is what I would give to my child. most people don't have anyone to love them or show love towards others. Love is the greatest gift you can ever give to anyone. It can also be use towards other things like the love of reading, writing,an caring for people, places and things you long in your heart for.

5. flashmakeit profile image67
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

Integrity so that they will make accuracy decision which will give them honest resolutes with good outcomes for them and everyone else they deal with.

6. dariashakti profile image60
    dariashaktiposted 6 years ago

Self-worth. If our children understood their own worth, perhaps we would have less violence among our youths.

7. Sharda Sriram profile image71
    Sharda Sriramposted 6 years ago

Love as if he starts loving,caring,respecting and to know that love can find happiness in small joy of life he will lead a positive, beautiful life. If he'll love himself , he'll love others and above all i want him to be a good human being so that the life he's blessed with he can live proudly without hurting anyone.

working