jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had 24 hrs alone with NO obligations what would you do?

1. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

If you had 24 hrs alone with NO obligations what would you do?

Parenthood can be exhausting, especially if you also work outside of the home while caring for your family.  If you had 24 hrs to yourself, to do ANYTHING you wanted without any financial or moral restrictions, how would you spend that precious time?

2. jencooper profile image59
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

I would stay home and relax.  I would take a nap.  I would watch a couple movies that no one else in my family cares to see.  I would order take out.  I would not clean or pick up one thing.

3. onegoodwoman profile image78
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

When this happens to me... I do nothing,...... then, I look back, and think,

I WASTED my time!

Relaxation is good.........wasted time is not.......

4. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago

I would go to the cinema.  Then go to get some nice food.  Maybe go for a walk, then come home, have a bath and sleep!

5. Edwin Clark profile image74
    Edwin Clarkposted 6 years ago

I'd spend the 24hrs eating pizza in NYC!

6. Sunita-Sharma profile image69
    Sunita-Sharmaposted 6 years ago

I would divide my whole day into parts.Sometime I will spend going to Cinemas, have pizzas and then rest of the time with my near & dear ones having fun!

7. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Spend time with my wife.  While our baby s with the grandparents.  It's nice to have a couple's day for a change.

8. Vellur profile image89
    Vellurposted 6 years ago

I would keep listening to my favourite music tracks and read book after book. I keep reading the books that I have already read, again and again.