How do you keep a 3 year old busy indoors on a rainy day in order to reduce time spent watching TV?
Crafts, games, coloring. Bake together. Usually requires effort on the guardian's part.
Ok so you gotch me...... this is my fav topic as I have The Most Famous Three Year Old Boy in the city Petaro. Famous for his High IQ and and attractive personality.
So you may choose from the following activities that are my baby's hot favouites:
1. Finger Painting: With poster paints as they are easy to clean, we paint in the porch or in the shady area of our lawn. I first made him paint the word allah... our creator.
2. Making shapaes out of play dough.
3. Making small letters with finger movement. This will help his imagination, recognition of letter, development of motor skills and having fun in learning.
4. Telling him fiction stories
5. Telling him My Chidhood Stories: Believe me children are always curious about their parents. They simply love these stories.
6. Cutting paper: This not only improves the advanced motor skills and is a healthy hand muscle exercise but also enhances hand control. But be sure the scissors should not be pointed or sharp.
7. Draw your mom time...
8. Reverse role play: You will be amazed as how much your kid would love this activity.
9. Pounding the play dough
10. Playing shop shop with self made paper money
Please message me for more activities. Thats what I am doing right now .....
by Nichol marie3 years ago
Any ideas for kids indoors for a rainy day?So it is a rainy day in New Hampshire and my youngest are bored.any fun ideas?
by MM Del Rosario6 years ago
What are some activities for children aged 2-3 to play indoors?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.