jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

What do you think of The Duggers?

1. aslaught profile image61
    aslaughtposted 6 years ago

What do you think of The Duggers?

2. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 6 years ago

I think that they are doing what they want to do. They are happy, but they should realize that a vagina is not a clown car!

3. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

They are wonderful parents, their children are very well behaved yet, I would be concerned with having lost the last baby that maybe it's time they stopped.  I would hate to see her health put in jeapordy

4. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

Irresponsible individuals.  If they want kids that desperately, why not adopt?  There are thousands of unwanted kids, and these people instead just bring more into the world, leaving the ones who already exist out in the cold.  I have very little respect for such people.

1. profile image50
      Zehrposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Some people want their own kids not someone else's throwaway kids. That's their right and choice. The people that left their kids out in the cold are the ones that need to go back and get them out of the cold.

2. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

HOW DARE YOU! No precious child is a throwaway child.  These children NEED loving homes. Sooner is correct, if one wants children so desperately or children at all, they SHOULD adopt. There are so many children who need LOVING HOMES.

3. profile image0
      Sooner28posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Throwaway?  I think your response speaks for itself.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Frankly, I have to doubt that each child gets enough parental attention.  Having that many kids ends up putting the older kids on "nanny" duty which isn't fair.  They all need to have a childhood and need parents that have time to notice all of their accomplishments and milestones.

In today's world I think it is a little selfish to have that many children.

1. profile image50

Kids in smaller families get abused, neglected, killed, and put in foster homes and their parents are to blame. The Duggars are role model parents with common sense and don't live on welfare.

6. aslaught profile image61
    aslaughtposted 6 years ago

I am appalled at their selfishness.  I have raised three children,  and I can't believe the Duggers can Possibly give the attention to their children that they need.

Besides,  how are they going to feel if the mother Dies from having so many children and they're left without a mother.
    I agree with the poster that said if you want that many children, adopt!  There are so many children needing a home,  and to me reproducing over and over is a selfishness in itself.

I've never watched their relality show,  nor do I want to.  I personlly don't care much for them.

1. profile image50

Selfish is having kids that are not wanted so they end up in the trash or even foster care. Michelle and Jim Bob take care of their children and don't rely on welfare for support. Selfish is abandoning your kids and depending on taxpayers.

7. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

I think they are a family that has made a decision about how to live their lives that most of us do not choose. And since they are caring for all of those children and not asking for state or federal support, more power to them.
    I only hope that Momma does not have any more as it does not seem to be a wise physical choice for her. But again..the ball is in their court and I have read that they will welcome another if it to be.

8. teacherloves2cook profile image60
    teacherloves2cookposted 6 years ago

What a bunch of liberals!  They seem like nice people, but I don't know why they keep procreating!

9. rdown profile image74
    rdownposted 6 years ago

It is their life but really how many kids is enough.  That woman must have major incontinent problems.