How teens need to be handled by parents?

1. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 6 years ago

How teens need to be handled by parents?

2. beadreamer247 profile image71
    beadreamer247posted 6 years ago

It varies widely on the teen, they are different, respond to different handling in their own ways. There is no one way to handle a teen. A parent should know his teen well enough to see through him/her. And a parent should know, that some manners are should simply be taught, no matter what.

3. txmommy profile image57
    txmommyposted 6 years ago

Very well spoken beadreamer! I will say from my experience in my teen years that I did like when my parents set boundaries, but not ones that were too over bearing. I felt in some instances that the more my parents told me no to something the more I wanted to do it. It's always great to let your teens be themselves and to try to understand a little better their point of view on things. Don't forget to handle with care! smile We all know our teen years were a bit of a drag with hormones changing and all. Just remember what it was like for you and that will also help you better understand them and what they are going through, which in turn helps you determine how to handle them in a better way!

working