jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who is your favorite relative, and why?

1. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

Who is your favorite relative, and why?

2. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

My favorite relative is my mother's brother. He passed away recently, but still his influence is in me. He was a man with a kind heart; he laughed a lot and he made everyone laugh whenever he was in the room. People were at ease with him. I miss him a lot and even though he is not here on earth in the flesh, he is here in my memory of him.

3. kingphilipIV profile image62
    kingphilipIVposted 6 years ago

My grandmother. I really love her. She always show it by cooking my favorite food, reading story with me when I go to bed and many more. But sad to say, she's already gone and I really miss her... so much.

4. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

My favorite relative is my cousin-sister. We belonged to the same age group. We had jolly childhood times together. We grew up together and our bond grew stronger as the years passed by! We share our deep secrets, chat a lot, share our passion for films and interesting hobbies such as cooking, playing games together and all.

5. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 6 years ago

If spouses aren't included, I would have to say my brother-in-law Mano because it doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, Mano will do his best to help if you are down. And immediately forget it. Debt paid. If there is a true Christian since my grandmother died, Mano is the one.

6. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

My sister, she is 9 years older, so she's like a second mom, but without that terrible pressure. I love my mom, but her standards are so high and she puts such a pressure on us, that we just want to run, because we'll never live up to her expectations.

7. rossiscurious profile image56
    rossiscuriousposted 6 years ago

My favourite relative is my Nana, shw is my mums mother and has great to me all my life. Also she's funny as hell.

8. anusujith profile image77
    anusujithposted 6 years ago

My favorite relative is my cousin brother.We had jolly childhood together.He is my best friend.I am sharing my happiness and sadness with him.

9. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

The tragic death of my uncle, who I loved so much will stay with me forever. I was just twelve when he died but he taught me to follow my passion and listen to my heart. His heart was weak, he was born during World War II and his heart condition could not be treated, after the war it was too late for him.
    He was mistreated by communists in my country because of his free imperial beliefs. He tried to cross the border in 1968 before the Soviet Invasion with his girlfriend but was caught, his girlfriend managed to escape the border patrol and eventually settled in Australia.
    In few years I have found my uncle dead, in his flat, on his walls pictures of his girlfriend in Australia. I promised my uncle before he died than I will try to find her. After the Velvet Revolution, when our borders opened I migrated to Australia and found her....She still loves him after so many years, through us, his memory will always be alive...

10. profile image0
    rmcleveposted 6 years ago

Although I usually try not to show preference between those in my short list of favorite family members, I think my closest bond is between my aunt. We always joke about being twins and I tell her any and everything that happens in my life...despite the 50 year age difference! My grandma, sister, and mother are all alike in many of those ways and I'm very close with my dad, too.

11. arafatboni profile image59
    arafatboniposted 6 years ago

My aunt is my favorite relative to me because she really changed my lifestyle.i cant forget her contribute in my life.

working