jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Tough Choices To Make

1. rfox21 profile image77
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Tough Choices To Make

If you had to go without seeing your family for a year in order to get  one million dollars, would you?

2. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

On one hand you could rationalize that a million dollars would help your family a lot, so it might be worth the sacrifice. I personally wouldn't do it...both a marriage and children need to be nurtured and even a year of not sharing communication and love could do irreparable damage to those relationships.

3. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

I think I would leave that for my family to decide. Because if I was to do it; it would be for them and if I was not to do it, it would be for them.

4. taw2012 profile image61
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

Choice between materialistic and spiritual life.

5. FreezeFrame34 profile image76
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

No. I value every minute I get with my family. I live far away from my family and friends. I usually get to see them once or twice a year. I miss them a lot and they miss out of seeing my daughter grow up. As for my daughter- I wouldn't want to go one day without seeing her smiling face; no amount of money would be worth not seeing her for 365 days.

6. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

No, life is to short. Money takes a back seat to family!

7. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 5 years ago

I would say no.  But on the other hand it depends on the situation so guess what it varies.

working