jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the best thing you ever did?

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What was the best thing you ever did?

2. Bonitaanna profile image78
    Bonitaannaposted 5 years ago

I have contemplated on whether I should answer this or not. I am because I know that someone out there will read it and it will help her to decide what is right.  The best thing I ever did, was to  say no to the father of my first son, when he told me to abort the child, and he walked out on me, then my parents abandoned me for doing it.  I did not see him again till after I had him that morning, 8 months later  and he showed up at the hospital, unexpected, and no one told me he was there waiting in the entrance of the Hospital till 3am the next morning when the nurses let him in to see me, I gave birth at midnight.  He was the only one there, and I did not know it. I nearly died giving birth.  None of my family came. I was 19. Now I have 2 beautiful grandsons from him and they are wonderful young men. One went to Iraq and Afghanistan in the Navy and built the Forts along with other fellow guys, our military guys use.

3. Luti Febrian W profile image38
    Luti Febrian Wposted 5 years ago

born and rise my son: Ekaprana Al - Jahnu S.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I overcame a huge deal of childhood shyness by playing my guitar in front of about five hundred folks...and I knocked my arrangement out of the ballpark - very nice adrenaline rush, and I beat one of my monsters.

5. Julie Fletcher profile image78
    Julie Fletcherposted 5 years ago

I left my abusive ex. I lost everything, home, land, clothes, car, higher income...but now I am married to my best friend, we have 5 gorgeous children, and are working on starting a homestead.