jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

1. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 7 years ago

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Craan,

I found my faith in God. All of a sudden, I had an excuse for an abstract love for everything. All of us, even the bad parts, contribute to a divine plan, art, or search for truth.

I started to believe in God again after I had a life-changing dream at 15 years old. I ended up self-publishing the dream in the form of OMA: One Man Army. It was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Thanks for the great question,

Dan

3. profile image0
    swordofgideonposted 7 years ago

their can be only one answer for anyone who has stood in the presents of pure unblemished glory bright as the sun(the son of man)pure as driven snow clean and white,his voice reassuring and calm liken to still waters,his touch soft and gentle as a loving mother to her young,his tears for his lost sheep do make your heart to break,his compassion would fill the whole of adama once you do know the truth it shall set you free,for whom the master has freed is free indeed,their is time yet,little time for he shall not always strive with man,behold even now commeth the Elohim,shammah shalom.

4. puregrace profile image68
    puregraceposted 7 years ago

When I learned that I was loved by the Father in heaven.
    He came to me when I was a teenager and I felt like I had nowhere to go.
    It was His presence of comfort and peace, making me know I was understood and loved, no matter what.
    That has affected my life ever since, for more than 35 years.
    I have been able to face so many situations in life I never would have dared to face if I didn't have my God with me.
    He speaks to me daily, in His Word, the Bible, and especially on Sundays when I meet Him along with others, in worship.
    The stuff of this life doesn't have such a hold on me.
    I still have struggles, but they seem pretty light, because I am not carrying them.

5. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

I experienced the vast depths universe and all in it and I felt connected to it all and realized all things are connected and all are one and one is many.

6. Wendi M profile image80
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

The man who happens to be outside barbecuing my dinner right now.  I love him more than words can say.

working