jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

How much time do you actually spend online, each day?

  1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

    How much time do you actually spend online, each day?

    Today's world is an online world. How can a person manage to steal time for his/ her online activities, along with the regular job, family responsibilities, keeping physically fit, outdoor activities etc.

  2. LostInRevery profile image71
    LostInReveryposted 5 years ago

    Some days I can be online all day and other days it is more sporadic.  I think I am being productive online.  I take college classes, sell on Ebay, write on Hubpages, etc.

    1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      Hi LostinRevery,
      Thanks for the comment!

  3. Aisha Jilani profile image59
    Aisha Jilaniposted 5 years ago

    Well! there is no set time, but it depends if i am free and do not have to work then i spend around 5 hours online and if and am working then hardly 1 hour to check emails and updates.

    1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      Hi Aisha!
      Thanks for the comment.

    2. Aisha Jilani profile image59
      Aisha Jilaniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      you are welcome smile

  4. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

    I spend a lot of my day on here. I'm a stay at home mom so anything that I'm able to do that can bring in a little bit of extra income is great to me.

    1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      Great! Even I think so. Bringing up children is a full time job and no one can be as good as a mom. Earning extra money by doing online jobs during your free time is a very good option.Speaking from personal experience. Thanks for the comment.

  5. BritInTexas profile image77
    BritInTexasposted 5 years ago

    I spend around 12 hours per day online, and 95% of that time is spent doing freelance work.  The other 5% is spent updating my Facebook, uploading new images to my photography site, and reading emails.  And yes, I do have a very achy butt at the end of each day!  LOL

    1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      OMG! That is pretty long time. Fine, but I am sure you must be taking proper care of your health and physical fitness too. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

  6. MattMack profile image67
    MattMackposted 5 years ago

    I'm only around 4 to 5 hours each day.  Most of that time is spent surfing or doing research for school but I also go to torrent sites to download new movies and shows.  Only about 10% of my time is spent on facebook or increasing my network on Hub Pages.

    1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

      Thanks MattMack, for your response to the question. Yes, work comes first and should be given priority.

 
working