jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the most vivid memory you have of being a child?

1. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What is the most vivid memory you have of being a child?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The earliest and most vivid memory is when I was three years old and moving into the new house in Tampa, Florida. I was standing near the big tree in the front yard looking into the street to the right of the tree trunk. My parents were unloading the car and I was viewing my new neighborhood.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image92
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I got a spider stuck in my eye when I was real young - probably just shy of three. I blinked and he got stuck under my eyelid. I still wig out when I see one of those critters. I can't put eye drops in my eyes, either.

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Memories of happy days with my classmates in my childhood. I always repeatedly telling the stories to my wife and children. Unfortunately, nowadays children are not able to enjoy those fun and games that I had during those days. Those games are practically at no cost and it is healthy events.

Nowadays children are hook on computers and lack of exercise which is bad for health.

5. Lyn Diano profile image40
    Lyn Dianoposted 5 years ago

This may sound pretty impossible and everyone didn't even believe this had actually happened. I was like 1 year old at that time and was asking mom for milk. When I was drinking the milk I thought of giving a loud cry so that my mom would put her attention to me. I know that I totally dramaticized all my moves and simultaneously I was thinking  "why am I doing this?" but then again, I keep on crying (but I wasn't really feel like crying) I have no idea why I can already think and act that way at the age of 1.

something wrong with me??

6. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

When I was three and it was christmas, I remember waking up and my mom just started handing me gifts. The only gift I remember was a Buzz lightyear toy.

7. profile image55
    kdawsonposted 5 years ago

I was one of those loner guys sitting in the corner and thinking a family wasn't for me.  Now, every morning when I wake up and remember I'm a father I think, "Holy crap, how'd that happen."

8. robes profile image60
    robesposted 5 years ago

My earliest and most vivid memory as a child was having a snow ball fight with my father. Then in the middle of throwing I took a shot right in the eye and cried my little  eyes out. Of course now we laugh about it now!