If you were a nonrebellious teenager and a goody two shoes, were you made fun of

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

If you were a nonrebellious teenager and a goody two shoes, were you made fun of or respected for

your beliefs by your peers?

2. Veroniquebee profile image74
    Veroniquebeeposted 5 years ago

Haha, depends.

I changed schools after fifth grade - so compared to my classmates from there, I truly was goody two shoes, since I didn't start smoking, didn't drink myself under the table, wasn't cursing like there's no tomorrow and actually respected my teachers (although, to tell the truth, there wasn't many people to respect on my old school...) I think that the few of them who actually continued to speak to me viewed me as something not normal and probably had more than one good laugh when speaking about me. But personally, I would rather be mocked and be rather decent person than being "that cool kid" and be total idiot. Priorities, I know.

But on my new school, half of the class had been like me, so I suppose we can say "yes, that was respect towards each other." We were equal in the aspect of "not normalness", and we were quite content to be that way.

working