jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

To all parents of multiple children,what steps do YOU implement in order to fost

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

To all parents of multiple children,what steps do YOU implement in order to foster sibling revelry,

love, and comraderie among your children?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8369361_f260.jpg

2. BuffaloGal1960 profile image74
    BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years ago

The first thing you do is not pick sides.  This will make your kids rival against one another and vie for your attention to test which side you will take.

The next thing you do is issue chores that have to be done together because team work makes them realize they are valuable together.

If you children fight amongst themselves, make them hold hands until they each can tell you they can treat each other fairly.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful, simply beautiful in its pure essential premise!

3. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 4 years ago

I make sure each child has their own time and space. I do not have them do chores as a group activity. They will play video games together and play outside. If they argue, the hand holding and hugging does the trick. I do not let them physically fight (I have all boys and constantly get "boys will be boys" talk from people) If you are in a desperate situation. You make yourself the common enemy. Solidarity against the parent! In a board game or a video game, nothing serious of course.

4. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is difficult  ones should treat every child equally and love them each child will be loved in a different way with different characters  but love them and show them love never ignore their basic needs and let them know you are always there  for communication and for any other needs if necessary.

working