Gambling problem

1. profile image51
    tela73posted 4 years ago

Gambling problem

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 4 years ago

Well you didn't give a lot of info to go on buddy, but i'll tell you what i think on the subject of gambling....I gambled fairly successfully on & off for 15 years, & although it wasn't a problem for me, it was a problem for many peeps that i knew/know....Just about every "bad" gambler iv'e ever known, did it either because of boredom or to try to make money....However for 90% of them it was out of boredom only, so ask yourself "why" you gamble....IF you gamble just to relieve boredom, go & find something else to do....IF it's to make money, how much money do you actually need????....Work out what amount of money you would need to earn in a week, to do all the things you want to do....In other words there are things that, "would" make you more happy other than "money"....So work out what they are first of all, then how much your gonna need, then find a job that covers those things....Your'l probably find out like i did, that you don't actually "need" that much money, so no need to gamble anymore....I always say "winning" money is twice as sweet as "earning" it, but if you find a job you love doing that covers all the things you wanna do, then you won't look back buddy....In the UK peeps can ban themselves from gambling places, can you do that where you are?, if so do it. :-)

3. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

Gambling IS a problem. Quit it and you're definitely a winner. That's the only way to solve it.