My dream meaning

1. George Stephen E profile image60
    George Stephen Eposted 3 years ago

My dream meaning

I hard a dream that l was in the bedroom,me and my wife,our baby of about a 2yrs look like a small fish in a case,the fish was sleeping roll off the bed,myself and my wife,we were looking for it,my wife found it and bring the fish to me,but the case is off the fish and the fish is sleeping,l try to wake up the fish by taping it which it eventually show a sign of about to wake up,and l woke up.what is the meaning

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'm no dream expert. And it is my understanding dreams can be interrupted in a variety of ways. Ultimately you have to trust your instincts in how the dream may tie into what is going on in your life.
    Hypothetically lets say the fish is a symbol of financial security and stability for your family. (You're all in one room together).
    The fish/security fell off the bed and appeared dead. You began efforts to anxiously revive it and the dream concluded with signs that it was going to be okay. In other words you may be going through some upheaval now or in the future but things are going to work out.
    As I stated I'm no dream analysis professional. Only you can see how or if this dream relates to anything going on in your life.

working