jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What was your most special christmas gift as a child?

1. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

What was your most special christmas gift as a child?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9175661_f260.jpg

2. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 3 years ago

A pink bike my dad left at the foot of my bed while I was sleeping. I really believed Santa Claus came and couldn't believe I missed him, again!!!
    I was so happy and am still very happy that my dad tricked all of us so well.
    I miss him so much I can hardly sleep...
    Thank you for bringing back this warm loving memory, this pic is so cute...
    love and peace to all.

1. Penny G profile image72
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Oh a kodak moment!

3. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

My favorite gift was from a rich great Aunt who picked us up over the Christmas holiday. My sister was 8 and I was 10. We had a Christmas morning while we were there. We didn't have a lot growing up that was new, everything was hand me downs. That morning my sister and I got new warm robes, beautiful slippers, that looked like they belonged to a Princess , and pajamas to match. I felt like I was dreaming. Then she said there was one more thing to make our trip home special. She then brings out the very newest suitcases on the market. One was red plaid one was green plaid, fabric. They were the first suit cases made that were not hard sided . They had little locks and keys too! In side there were straps to buckle your clothes in and on the top there was a pocket and she had put goodies in there, tooth brushes, tooth paste and a few other surprises. { I was sure she new we had never had a tooth brush.  We had always brought our clothes in a paper bag.She loved us very much and said she wished she could keep us. I never told my parents that I thought it would make them sad.

working