jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most hilarious thing you have caught your child doing? Or something

1. baybpnk profile image82
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

What is the most hilarious thing you have caught your child doing? Or something you heard them say?

We all know kids are hilarious. Share some of the quotes or stories that made your day!

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I don't have kids so I'll share a story about my niece when she was about three. My sis-in-law yelled at her for doing something she knew she wasn't allowed to do. The third time, my sis-in-law yelled "No!" then in exasperation she asked my niece "What part of no don't you understand?" In all seriousness, my niece told her "The O." I had to walk out of the room so my niece wouldn't hear me laughing.

1. baybpnk profile image82
      baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ah, that's so cute!! I love it when they come back with the best serious questions or answers that you don't even think about anymore as an adult. Makes the parent have to get creative with their answers!

3. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

When my son was 5 he was being tested for a basis line to start home schooling. One of the questions was why do you think a man at the north pole weighs more than the man on the equator?  He thought about it for a while…… then he said well I guess he had snow in his boots. Now I thought that was a very hard question for a 5 year old! The teacher said you know I'm going to give him that point because that was the best answer I ever got!

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's pretty smart for a 5 year old. It's logical and makes sense.

working