jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

SAHM's how successful financially would you say hubpages has been for you?

1. AprilApril profile image61
    AprilAprilposted 3 years ago

SAHM's how successful financially would you say hubpages has been for you?

Has it helped you to stay at home?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11893453_f260.jpg

2. Arco Hess Designs profile image74
    Arco Hess Designsposted 3 years ago

Well, I've made 9 cents...so, not very. Of course, I haven't been here too long nor do I have many hubs. Hopefully my hubs will catch on sooner or later.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

I made all of 19 dollars since I joined.  That's why I have been taking a different route and getting a few e-books published.  Will see how that goes.

4. AprilApril profile image61
    AprilAprilposted 3 years ago

Oh dear! Well I have only just joined recently and I am trying to put my feelers out and see if it is worth my time. I havent been accepted by Google Adsense yet. I'm sorry to here that ladies.Our time is very precious when we are mummy's. Thanks for your comments. I hope things improve. And hopefully someone has some words of encouragement for us all.

5. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

Hubpages usually pays for my electric bill every month, so I would say it has been lucrative for me. However, I've been writing for this site for roughly 3 years, so it did take a while to build up to that level.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good for you.  Just checked some of your hubs and they will be around for a while

2. Daniella Lopez profile image96
      Daniella Lopezposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, LoisRyan!

6. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 3 years ago

I receive payout every month, enough to pay a bill or two. I haven't been as active here as I was the past few years, but I am still earning from the hubs I wrote a while ago.

working