jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Do you have a Mentor and who or why did you pick them?

1. CatsPage profile image75
    CatsPageposted 3 years ago

Do you have a Mentor and who or why did you pick them?

We all have someone that impresses us with their strength and passion for what they love and live for.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

That would have been my Grandfather. He was the most humble, kind, patient, lovable man that I have ever met. When people compare me to him, it is the greatest compliment that I could get. He is no longer with us, but he is waiting. smile

CatsPageposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your answer is such an awesome tribute to your Grandfather.. I am sure he is watching over you and very proud... Thanks for your answer JT..!  smile

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome Catherine.

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

I am a self mentor. Because, When ever I used to start a thing, It will be me, who will help myself, at that thing. I will always inspire myself, with my strength and passions. I will always update myself with the help of me.

Good for you chai..Self confidence and motivation is so important for us to move forward.. Keep writing.! smile

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
      chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, self confidence and motivation are the important things, which makes our life, somewhat special and gives us enough courage to face hard situations

4. profile image0
    Crisantonioposted 3 years ago

I have many mentors...but the ones I admire most are: my Grandmother, my stepmom, and my boss (don't tell him that -_-). I can't just pick one because each of them possesses a trait I wish to make my own. My grammy for instance, is straightforward and a real homemaker. My stepmom is cool and calm. And my boss is a visionary as well as an honorable man. I want to be all these things someday, so I observe them carefully and take their advice to heart.

Hi Cris.. .You are so fortunate to have such wonderful people in your life.. I suspect that you have already grasped from each of them what you hold dear to your heart ... Thanks for sharing smile

working