jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

At what age did you find out santa was not real?

1. SilentMagenta profile image71
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

At what age did you find out santa was not real?

My mother told me santa wasn't real. I had spent 2 weeks saving up the money she would give me for lunch to buy her a necklace from the bookstore. My mom had forgotten to put a gift under the tree with her name to me. All was from santa. I became upset because santa brought me all these gifts and mom gave me nothing. Lol. Please Feel free to add the story behind your discovery.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I was probably age six or seven when I read it someplace. Instinctively I thought if I let my mother know that I knew she would stop buying me toys and just buy me clothes! LOL!

SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would have done the same thing. Lol.

3. Sara Jofre profile image74
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

What?! what?!... what do you mean he is not real?...

SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What I mean by "not real" is he doesn't go house to house in person. He uses his magical powers and produces them under the tree. He sees your dreams and "TA DA" gifts appear. ;-)

2. Sara Jofre profile image74
      Sara Jofreposted 3 years agoin reply to this

OH! what a relief wink

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

I was not in school yet so around 4 just guessing and was outside playing in the snow and for some reason I looked in my dads car and saw bags of toys; most for my little brothers but I spotted the doll for me and I knew then that Mom and Dad had bought these when they went shopping. They are passed on now but I never did tell them about this. I never told my little brothers either.

working