To all daughters out there, if your dearest mother is deceased, how did her deat

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To all daughters out there, if your dearest mother is deceased, how did her death impact you?

What is the legacy that your mother left behind?  How do you REMEMBER her essence?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12213173_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

Well a very good question because I am the only daughter she had, and one brother
    We were very close during her last year's , she past away at 55, she had me young.
    But I learned a lot as I got married more then
    Then in teens
    Things she taught me I could not understand until I was faced with that experience,  but what my mother was a believer in was good morals, telling the truth, being a lady at all times , and love, that is family keeping everyone together. She enjoyed cooking , movies at home with the family, now my mom was born in 1942 a war baby, so she smoked and did not give them up, set her hospital bed unfire  trying to hide them from the doctor. I laugh some times thinking how that looked, but I know I will see her again according to scriptures it clearly says at

Mt 6:10 Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

Simple the earth will be heavenly as well and
    Many will be awaken from the tombs as written

Joh 5:28-29 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.

also notice it stated all.

memorial means those in Jehovah’s memory.

3. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

My mother died suddenly by committing suicide when I was 20 years old. I grew up so quickly and became the mother and sister to my younger siblings and became carer of my blind grandpa. It was so sudden that I was not prepared for it and the responsibility that I had to take on with no choice. Because of what happened, I swore not to kill myself when I am depressed. Instead, I will find ways to solve any problem that I will encounter in my life.

working