jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

If 2 of 3 of a woman's children don't speak to her, does that indicate a problem

1. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 2 years ago

If 2 of 3 of a woman's children don't speak to her, does that indicate a problem with the parent?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12552649_f260.jpg

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

firstly, if that picture shows that is the mommy and son, definitely there is something wrong with the mommy's head! No parent should wear indecently infront of kids. Respect your kids and your kids will speak to you , treat you as his parent

1. Express10 profile image88
      Express10posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree, if a parent respects themselves and others their children will follow suit.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

If one's children do not speak to them it means they're being disrespectful. Had my mother asked me a question when I was a child and I refused to acknowledge her I would have gotten my ass whipped.
    Being disrespectful to parents was not an "option" when I was a child. Therefore if someone has an issue with their children disrespecting them it's because they have tolerated it and therefore the problem is with the parent. Respect has to be taught to children and demanded.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Either dashing and I were raised the same way or we're actually lost siblings!!.....In any event.....I'm not sure how to associate your question with that unusual picture you've posted...??

How OLD are your children?  This makes a world of difference to me in terms of my answer....

Any "Mom" worth her salt who doesn't know her own children well enough to figure out what the problem is.....well, sounds like MOM is the problem.
    In addition....If your Mother-child relationship is so weak that you cannot have a sit-down with them and talk this out......THERE'S your answer.

This is really kind of a senseless question.   I'm sorry, but I call them as I see them.  You gave us way too little information to respond with anything of substance!

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Sis! I missed you at the family reunion! LOL!

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Looks like I picked up another brother.....this means you're Bill Holland's brother too!.....and sunshine is your sister.  If our family grows anymore...we'll have to rent a Hall for Thanksgiving!

5. padmendra profile image47
    padmendraposted 2 years ago

In the environment most of us have been brought up, a child can ignore all but not their mother. If your child is not in talking terms to you than it's an alarm for you to hold the things that are going away.
    A mother is the "first Teacher" for a child in the world and they learn the way they are nurtured. It is very important to teach your child to honor and respect their elders and this comes in the values that you add in them pinch by pinch from the time they are in your womb. Thus a good mother is very necessary for a good child.
    However, if even after growing them with values they seem to ill behave than it can be controlled at a younger age with love and care. But honestly, to be a great parent and be respected, you also need to set examples for your child and follow what you teach them first.

Hope this answers your question.

working