jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would you add to these that are "more important then money: health, love, h

1. Perspycacious profile image80
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

What would you add to these that are "more important then money: health, love, happiness....?

Gypsy Rose Lee says she has started a list of what is "more important than money."  She starts her list with health, love, happiness.  What would you add?

2. profile image56
    Max Harmonposted 2 years ago

Knowledge.  People die for a lack of this.

3. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 2 years ago

A house, a car, a pet, a goal in life......

4. heathyhappy profile image59
    heathyhappyposted 2 years ago

Happyness is more happy in the world. beside such as they are many rich man but not happy,

5. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Existence: we see the world through existence. A dead cat is simply a dead cat and a lump of flesh, for that matter. Add Existence, and it begins to move, meow ...jump ...

Without this, there is only vacancy; void .. I would not read this, and you would not ask this question, as I would be non-existent, right?

Love: Each Soul is a seeker. We feel that there is something missing, and so we search for it in alcohol, drugs, women or men, family life, fast cars, career ... we will still seek in a so called perfect marriage, even to the point of death. The Soul cannot stop seeking.

We are in isolation from Love and consciously or unconsciously, we are trying to re-awaken or discover this. The same one goal but through different channels.

Service: After we have found our Goal, we come to realise that the full extent of Love, lies in a selfless sharing of that Love. The Messiah or Boddhisatva approach.

Prayer/Meditation. The tool or tools that helps along the way to re-discover our lost Kingdom.

Sooner or later we arrive at the essential needs: air, water, fire ... then we arrive at the self-esteem needs, some of which we call 'love' with a small 'l.'. Loving thoughts.

6. Pacesetter Abbey profile image49
    Pacesetter Abbeyposted 2 years ago

One thing that is better than money is your life. Many people are alive but only few are living. Life simply means an experience of being happy and comfortable. Most of those who are rich are not enjoying happiness and other goods of life.

Money can only buy material things

7. sallieannluvslife profile image85
    sallieannluvslifeposted 2 years ago

Without Truth and justice, honor and integrity, we would be able to trust no one and life would unbearable

8. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I agree with Gypsy Rose with health, love and happiness are more important than money but there is another one that is more important than money is family love. I think without a family is not worth living. Having a family to love is more important than money.

9. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

Genuine friendship is more important than money. Sometimes it makes you feel richer than money can.