jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why most of students take step to suicide?

1. sriramapriya profile image64
    sriramapriyaposted 23 months ago

Why most of students take step to suicide?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12931571_f260.jpg

2. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 23 months ago

Where on earth did you get this silly idea?   I assume from your statement, for it is a statement rather than a question, that you feel that most students are so unhappy with their lives they think seriously about ending them.   I do not believe that.   Some few maybe.  Certainly not most.

Certainly some people become despondent to the point where they consider suicide.  But this happens across all ages, not just students.    In fact it would be fair to say that a great many people think about it once or twice in a lifetime, then get over it.

If it is a recurring thought, then that person needs to seek help immediately.   Once done, suicide cannot be undone.    It solves nothing; it results in a wasted life and a lot of anguish and pain for people left behind.   And as for the person who has taken their own life...how do they know for certain that this is the END as far as they are concerned.   Too late, once in the NEXT DIMENSION (and can you be sure there isn't one) to come back.

1. sriramapriya profile image64
      sriramapriyaposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Not some many... IF a student He/She fail 10th class/+2 or love Failure they will committee Suicide. every day we can see in news paper. I know this is silly question. Every problem as a solution. But they dont find solution. they will find end.

3. Alan Grace profile image76
    Alan Graceposted 23 months ago

A person is alive because of his sense of being and self worth. Once he loses this sense of being, he loses all worldly awareness and that is when thoughts of suicide arise. So this sense of  'I am' is necessary and helpful.

If students keep some GREAT EXPECTATIONS on themselves or EXPECTED to meet some level beyond their capacity and FAIL then they loose their self worth. This might cause Intense emotional upheaval with overt clash giving way to thoughts of suicide.

1. Tusitala Tom profile image61
      Tusitala Tomposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Alan Grace, you are spot on.  "I am" is what we are.  Anything added after that is a mind-made role play.  If only most people could comprehend that.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

If you are considering suicide, please seek help.
    Most students do NOT consider suicide. This is due to excessive pressure put on them or fear of failure. And if you know a student considering suicide, get them help.

1. Tusitala Tom profile image61
      Tusitala Tomposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Got to agree with you, Tamara.  "Most" means a majority.  Even if it's only a slight majority like 51 out of 100.   Once again, a Hub Writer is prone to gross exaggeration.

working