jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Once a cheater..always a cheater! What do you think?

1. tperkins-tyler profile image60
    tperkins-tylerposted 6 years ago

Once a cheater..always a cheater! What do you think?

2. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not true. that's like saying once a thief always a thief. i'm not about to label anyone for a mistake they made for the rest of their lives, i'm not that closed minded. i wouldn't trust a woman if she screwed around on me but that doesn't mean she would do it again.

3. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 5 years ago

I'm gonna go with that statement. Not because i think one could not refrain from cheating but because the one who got cheated on loses his/her trust in the cheater. So in their eyes that statement is pretty much true.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Of course not! If an alcoholic can quit drinking, a drug addict can stop using, or a smoker can stop smoking then it stands to reason a cheater can quit cheating! People who use the mantra; “Once a cheater always a cheater” do so in order to (protect themselves). It makes it easier to not take a chance again when you set up hard fast rules. It does not matter if the rules are based in fact or not. Each of us is entitled to live our lives the way we want to.

5. jennifermdunn profile image58
    jennifermdunnposted 5 years ago

Once a cheater, always a CHANCE of cheating again. If you've done something once, it's easy to do it again. Just like abusing drugs/alcohol or stealing. . .there is always the possibility of relapse.

working