Patents With Adult Children: At What Age Did Your Child's Personality Reflect Wh

1. threekeys profile image79
    threekeysposted 22 months ago

Patents With Adult Children: At What Age Did Your Child's Personality Reflect What They Would..

Be Like As A Grown Adult?

2. WordCrafter09 profile image77
    WordCrafter09posted 22 months ago

By "what they would be like", I'm not thinking of lifestyle, opinions, beliefs, or any of the things that can be affected by circumstances and/or the influence others may have had on any of them - just general nature, as a person.  I think it was pretty clear certainly by the time each was four years old, but in many ways when they were three years old.  In a very limited few ways, before reaching their second or even first birthday.

Since all three are over thirty now I won't go into details in the interest of their grown-up privacy; but while I couldn't have seen, at the time, the ways in which all three would "still be the same" I could today write a list of all the ways in which each is the same today as s/he was a young child or even baby.   

Then, too, all three were the same in x number of ways while each was different in some limited x-number of ways too.

1. threekeys profile image79
      threekeysposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thankyou...

working