Why is IT better for women emotionally, economically, & psychologically to have children in their
mid-30s to late 40s as opposed to having them in their late 20s to early 30s?
1. A woman's fertility starts to drop at 30 and drops really fast at 35. Wait until you're 40, and there is a good chance you will not be able to have your own biological children. So no, it is BAD advice to say wait until you're 37 to even start trying.
2. The odds of diabetes, high blood pressure and other pregnancy complications skyrocket in your late thirties and forties.
3. If you manage to have one child at 40, that is likely to be your one and only.
I would say that it is good to wait until your late twenties to have children, when you are likely to be emotional mature, more financially stable and married.
Your early thirties is the start of the countdown.
NOT TRUE AT ALL! Women are fertile as long as they have their periods. As long as one has periods,one can be mothers if they choose.The 20s are a time to be living & exploring.The mid to late 30s into 40s are the right periods to become mothers
It is better for women to wait until well into their 30s & 40s to have children for the following reasons:
(1) She had life experiences so she is more settled as to her role in being a mother. Women who wait until their late 30s & 40s to have children have myriad experiences behind them. They have sowed their wild oats, having had lots of me time before settling down. In essence, they won't have any unlived experiences & regrets that they didn't live their full lives before becoming mothers. They had an unfettered youth so to speak. They had their experiences so they are more focused as mothers.
(2) She has obtained her optimum educational level & is extremely established in her career. She is economically focused & can provide her children w/the best of opportunities since she was smart enough to obtain the maximum education & to wait to have children until she is economically prepared to provide for them. Because she is educated, she can impart knowledge based upon her optimum educational level experience unto her children. Since she is fulfilled regarding her educational & career achievement, her children, particularly her daughters, have wider & varied choices.
(3) Since she had many life experiences behind her, she is better suited psychologically to be a mother. She won't become unnerved when children makes mistakes because added years of wisdom. She is even more understanding of her children, using more constructive & instructive forms of discipline. Because of her life experience, she is calmer as a parent. It is smart women who wait until they are well into their 30s & 40s before having children which is overall BEST for both mother & child.
I dont think waiting that late is the best idea.I think it is quite possible for someone in their 20s to have have Patience,Career, and as far as experience and wisdom go,I dont believe anyone has this until after they become a mom.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 9 months ago
adult children to grow. They are the type of parents who subconsciously sabotage their children's career chances and advancements. They seem to be deathly afraid to allow their children to establish their own independent lives. They want their adult children to be NEAR...
by Michael Valencia 5 years ago
Is it better to marry when you're younger (20's) or wait until your 30's or 40's?
by Eugene Hardy 6 years ago
Should parents advise their children to adstain from sex until age 24?This the advice I give to my kids. It I not from an ideological view, but one of economic practicality.By age 24 you should done training or attending school, wiser, and better able to support their children, if any.
by Abena 5 years ago
Is it okay to wait until I am in my 30's to get married and start my family?As a 23 year old woman my friends think I am crazy because I don't want to get married and have children until I am in my 30's. What is the big deal about waiting until I am 30 the next stage of my life?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 2 years ago
Why are oldest children WORST OFF emotionally, mentally, & psychologically than either middle, &/oryoungest & particularly only children who tend to be BETTER OFF emotionally, mentally, & psychologically?
by H C Palting 4 years ago
What do you think would happen if more people delayed or chose not to have children?It is a personal choice to have or not to have children. However, would there be mostly positive results or mostly negative results if say 5% - 15% of the world chose to delay or not have children? What things would...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|