If you could choose the physical appearance & sex of your child to be, would you

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 17 months ago

If you could choose the physical appearance & sex of your child to be, would you do that? If so

please share with us why? Or if not, please share with us why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13183576_f260.jpg

2. AshutoshJoshi06 profile image90
    AshutoshJoshi06posted 17 months ago

If we reach that far it will be total chaos.
    As far as choosing appearance goes, the child would end up loosing his/her probable identity cuz he/she would be a typical respresentation of what parents desire or are possibly obsessed with.

Secondly on the gender bit, though I am not into the whole feminist thing but I still belive the equilibrium would get disturbed and we might end up moving back to male dominated society concept at large. In developing countries like mine, concept would certainly be embraced but for the girl child the thorns in the path that were picked up over decades, rather centuries would be undone. Education or no education that is bound to happen in that hypothetical scenario.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Yes there would probably be an imbalance in gender production where males are favoured leaving them with no partners to pair up with and therefore can only choose to gain comfort and pleasure with others who understand the same "plumbing system".

working