Should I stay with my fiancé that I love very much

1. profile image60
    Meremia29posted 9 months ago

Should I stay  with my fiancé that I love very much

So I have known my fiancé  since 2006 we was friends first we got together 2012had a baby 2013  we was always together breaking up together broken out in the mist of us breaking up he made a baby I know I can't get mad we was not together we talk about it we got  through that  now everything is going  excellent  a year later it  another girl saying that she had his child when he told me all I can do is cry I don't no what to say to he I told  to give me space need ur help I don't know what to do

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 9 months ago

There are a few questions I have such as;
    How old are you? How old is he?
    Why are you "always" breaking up?
    Maybe you're not really compatible. Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine or fit square pegs into round holes.
    It sounds like there is a lot of immaturity going on.
    Not many women would consider a guy with three babies with (three baby mommas) to be a "catch". You said: "..he told me all I can do is cry..." The reality is no one is "stuck" with anyone!
    Everyone is entitled to have their own "deal breakers".
    Anyone who hasn't figured out how to have sex without causing a pregnancy probably shouldn't be having sex out of wedlock.
    These other children and women are going to be in his life forever and you plan to marry him that means they're going to be in your life too.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is imagine your best friend or sister were in your shoes asking (you) for advice. What would you tell her?
    If you do decide to walk away make sure you legally file for child support. Don't set up any non legally binding "side deals".
    Just because you're not together doesn't relieve him of his parental obligation. The child is entitled to financial support.
    Best wishes!

working