jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is one of your greatest regrets in life? How did you cope with it?

1. bluesradio profile image76
    bluesradioposted 5 weeks ago

What is one of your greatest regrets in life?  How did you cope with it?

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 5 weeks ago

My greatest regret was marrying early before I finished college. I married then because he promised that he wouldn't interfere with my education and the career I chose. He lied. Three days after we were married, he demanded that I leave school and get pregnant "right now." I soon discovered myself in an abusive marriage with children. I didn't have the education I needed to support the children in a positive manner, so I took the kids and did the best I could. I became a successful professional in the field of broadcasting, but it wasn't a high-paying field. Right after my oldest son graduated from college, I returned to college, earned two degrees, and became a successful professional in a better paying field. I think if one keeps a positive attitude and doesn't let their situation get them down the person can overcome whatever the world throws at them. Although I overcame the worst decision of my life, I still regret making it.

3. bluesradio profile image76
    bluesradioposted 5 weeks ago

Allowing myself to get into, and stay in some abusive relationships (Yes Men are victims of those too) are some of my greatest regrets...ANd, I have also regretted not attending the Funeral services of some friends and relatives who have passed away....

1. bluesradio profile image76
      bluesradioposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Of  course I also aiming for 200 and funerals remind me that's impossible...

working